Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Grand Rounds Vol. 5 No. 13: Call for Submissions

It seems fitting that I started out the semester hosting Grand Rounds and am finishing out the semester with another edition at A Chronic Dose on Tuesday, December 16th.

It's hard not to get thematic during the holiday season, and at first I thought about using "Gifts" as the common thread for submissions. But I'm knee-deep in "Best of 2008" book lists, and it occurred to me that for writers and readers, quality writing truly is a gift. So, please send along what you think is your "best" post of the year...and why. Whether it's your funniest post, the one that was the hardest to write or stirred up the most dialogue, or touched on a topic that really matters to you, etc, I want to see it.

Please send them to laurieDOTedwardsATgmail.com by 11 pm on Sunday, Dec. 14th and put "Grand Rounds" in the subject line.

Thanks, and I look forward to reading your entries!

No comments:

 
Powered by blogger. Customized by PinkDezine.