Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Got Sleep?

Got sleep stories?

I'm writing an article about new research on sleep and looking for anecdotes from women who've struggled with sleep. Everyone knows it's important, everyone knows we need more of it, and no one gets enough of it.

So what did it take for you to finally make a change in your life and get better sleep? If you have an "aha" moment, e-mail me (see e-mail link on sidebar) and let me know about it. I'm eager to hear about what you've done to make a change, and what it took to get you there. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Anney E.J. Ryan said...

hey, you know i'm writing a book about my sleep problems. what do you need to know? i got tons of stories. i've been an insomniac for as long as i can remember. i've had sleep paralysis since i was four. i've also had anxiety disorder, off and on, since high school. email me, if you want more specific details, or a particular story! i'm happy to contribute.

D Phoenix said...

Now that it's February, I wonder if you've gathered enough info for your article. In case you haven't, I'll email you with my aha moment. Or series of moments, really, thanks to a great Sleep Disorder Clinic in Vancouver, BC. I posted a funny bit about insomnia on my blog "Chronic Holiday," because laughing about it now and then helps take away some of the anxiety. Check it out, if you like, at:

www.chronicholiday.blogspot.com

Where are you publishing the article? Will you post it on your site? I'd love to read it.

 
Powered by blogger. Customized by PinkDezine.